Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Central Station (trailer site) camping area
Central Station camping area is located inland from Eurong. The camping area features a large, formal, fenced camping area, set in rainforest with access to a variety of walks and information display.
- High clearance 4WD
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Toilets (flush)
- Picnic tables
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Hot showers (paid)
- Tent camping beside car
- Scenic drive
More information may be available at Central Station (Tent site) camping area
- K’gari (Fraser Island) RESTRICTED VISITOR ACCESS due to fires 27 November to 13 December 2020
- Temporary closure of Beach camping zone 4 (Guluri, Eli) and 5 (Maheno, Wahba) due to increased wongari (dingo) activity 10 September to 14 December 2020
- K'gari (Fraser Island) Total Fire Prohibition 30 November to 7 December 2020
- Local fire ban in place for protected areas in Fraser Coast, Gympie, Noosa, Sunshine Coast areas 30 November to 7 December 2020
- Dingo (Wongari) Seasonal Information - Summer Season 1 December 2020 to 4 March 2021
- Warning - Marine stingers K'gari (Fraser Island) Great Sandy National Park 01 November to 31 May 1 November 2020 to 31 May 2021
- Beware crocodiles
- Be dingo-safe
- Beware marine stingers (jellyfish)
K'gari (Fraser Island) conditions report Updated 30 Nov 2020
Critical information for your safety is included in the conditions report—always check it before you visit.