Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Central Station (trailer site) camping area
Central Station camping area is located inland from Eurong. The camping area features a large, formal, fenced camping area, set in rainforest with access to a variety of walks and information display.
- High clearance 4WD
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Toilets (flush)
- Picnic tables
- Scenic drive
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Hot showers (paid)
- Tent camping beside car
More information may be available at Central Station (Tent site) camping area
- Lake Wabby scenic drive impassble to Pile Valley road 10 June to 29 September 2020
- Lake Garawongera scenic drive impassable to Poyungan road 10 June to 29 September 2020
- Indian Head (Tukkee Wurro) walking track closed 2 June to 2 August 2020
- Central Station Redevelopment - Planned upgrade Central Station Cottage and Museum 1 July to 31 October 2020
- Great Sandy Information Centre to reopen from Friday 10 July 10 July to 10 August 2020
- Community announcement-planned burn. Smoke from Great Sandy National Park 12 June to 29 September 2020
- Beware crocodiles
- Be dingo-safe
- Beware marine stingers (jellyfish)
K'gari (Fraser Island) conditions report Updated 9 Jul 2020
Critical information for your safety is included in the conditions report—always check it before you visit.