Kids ‘go wild’ to learn and grow in nature in fun-filled holiday programs
The Gateway Visitor Centres of David Fleay Wildlife Park and Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre offer seasonal holiday programs during Queensland school holidays—4 times a year (Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring).
Each program is packed with lots of fun nature-based activities about conservation and wildlife to help keep kids active and engaged during the school holidays.
The spring holiday program this September includes:
- Junior Rangers (Wildlife): 8-12 years Thursdays 23rd and 30th September
- Junior Rangers (Helpers): 5-7 years Tuesdays 21st & 28th and Friday 24th and 1st October
- Wild Encounters (Koala) – Wednesdays & Saturdays 22nd, 25th, 29th and 3rd October
- Junior Ranger (Helper) 5-7 years Tuesday 28 September
- Wildlife at Night 6+years Monday 20 September and Friday 29 October
- Junior Rangers (Wild at Art) 7-12 years 30 September
- Junior Rangers (R.A.D) – Ranger Adventure Day 22nd September for 10+ years
- Junior Wildlife Discovery Show – 10:00am daily recommended for children up to 8 years
- Wildlife Discovery Show – daily at 1:30pm recommended for all ages
- Wild Encounters (Emu | Echidna) – 2:30pm 21, 23, 28 and 30 September
- Joey Ranger up to 4 years 15 September, 20 October and 17 November
To keep up to date with holiday programs subscribe to the Queensland National Parks newsletter and receive events news directly to your inbox.