Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Camping in Springbrook
- There is one camping area, The Settlement. Camping permits are required and fees apply. A camping tag with your booking number must be displayed at your camp site.
- A QldParks-Wifi hotspot is available to help you check park information. The QldPark-Wifi hotspot is located at the Gauriemabah—place of stories, which is located on Old School Road, 2.7km south of The Settlement camping area. All users are obliged to read terms and conditions first and follow them.
- Bush camping is not permitted in Springbrook National Park.
- See frequently asked questions about camping in Springbrook National Park.
- Read more about staying safe and looking after the park.
The Settlement camping area is the only camping area in Springbrook National Park.
- Tent camping
- No caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- No campfires
- No showers
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- No generators allowed
- No dogs permitted
- Planned upgrade and improvements - Twin Falls circuit - Springbrook National Park. 16 February to 12 March 2021
- Planned upgrade to the Natural Bridge visitor precinct 27 January to 28 May 2021