Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Welcome to the free QldParks-Wifi, provided by the department.
Explore Queensland's national parks online, plan your visit, or check road conditions and local weather.
To ensure our Wi-Fi runs smoothly and is allocated fairly, each customer has a maximum limit of 200mb of data or four hours usage. If you exceed this limit, you will be disconnected, and will be able to reconnect in four hours.
Enjoy your visit to this beautiful location and remember to be safe.
Terms and conditions of use
Use of QldParks-Wifi is subject to our terms and conditions and all users are obliged to read these first and follow.
Free public Wi-Fi hotspots are available here:
- Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre, 60 Mt Nebo Road, The Gap, Brisbane
- Visitor Centre, Fort Lytton National Park, South Street, Lytton
- The Wrecks camping area, Moreton Island Recreation Area, Moreton Island
Gold Coast and Hinterland
- David Fleay Wildlife Park, West Burleigh, Gold Coast
- Information Centre, Green Mountains, Lamington National Park
- Information Centre, Springbrook National Park, Old School Road, Springbrook
- Information Centre for Cooloola, Great Sandy National Park, Tewantin (near Noosa River vehicle ferry)
- Peach Trees camping area, Jimna State Forest
- Imbil State Forest, Sunday Creek Road via Kenilworth
Southern Country Queensland
- Information Centre, Girraween National Park, near Ballandean via Stanthorpe or Wallangarra
- Carnarvon Gorge Visitor Centre, Carnarvon Gorge, Carnarvon National Park
- Mon Repos Turtle Centre, Mon Repos Regional Park, Bargara
- Visitor Centre, Daintree National Park, Mossman Gorge