Spectacular waterfalls, lush rainforest, ancient trees, impressive views, exceptional ecological importance and natural beauty makes Springbrook an outstanding place to visit. Springbrook National Park is part of the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area, one of Queensland’s five World Heritage properties and part of the World Heritage Family.
About 100km south of Brisbane.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Information centre
- Park office
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- World Heritage
Highlights and announcements
Discover the beauty and diversity of Springbrook National Park through the virtual ranger guided tours. Get up close and personal with some of the park’s unique animals through the Augmented Reality experiences. It’s like having a personal ranger in the palm of your hand.
- Planned Visitor Facility Maintenance - Park Improvement Program 14 April to 14 May 2021
- Planned Maintenance works- Woonoongoora walkers' camp 20–22 April 2021
- Planned upgrade to the Natural Bridge visitor precinct 27 January to 28 May 2021