Visiting Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre
Our wildlife and park rangers look forward to welcoming you to the Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre. As part of our COVID-safe plan, we have implemented some changes:
- All entry must be pre-booked online to guarantee admission to our Wildlife Centre or Wildlife Discovery Shows.
- Social distancing measures are in place and therefore our indoor venues also have visitor number limits while our outdoor environment provides visitors a safe haven.
- Remember to practise good hygiene at all times. To help we have increased the number of hand sanitisation stations available.
- Floor/ground markings will help guide you in the right direction when visiting our park and Wildlife Centre.
- Enhanced cleaning, particularly in our high-contact areas, doors, bathrooms and visitor centre areas is in place.
- Our Wildlife Discovery Show is held in our new education room and social distancing is still required however visitors can still see and experience our unique species up close.
- Walkabout Creek Café is once again open to visitors – up on our new entertainment deck.
- Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre is a cashless site – no cash will be accepted.
Remember, if you’re feeling unwell or displaying flu like symptoms, please rest up at home and visit when you are better. Management reserve the right of refusal for entry and service to customers that don’t adhere to COVID-safe requirements.
For enquiries, please contact us on (07) 3164 3600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org