Mountain scenery, numerous creeks, small waterfalls, rocky outcrops with expansive views, and diverse forests—rainforest, tall open blackbutt forest, scribbly gum forest, piccabeen palm groves, vine forest and shrubby woodland—feature in Mapleton National Park.
About 105km north of Brisbane, near Mapleton township at the northern end of the Blackall Range, in the Sunshine Coast hinterland.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Rock climbing
- Scenic drive
- Trail bike riding
- Road and campground closures - Mapleton National Park 7 March 2022 to 31 January 2023
- Storm damage - lower two way section of Gheerulla Trail Bike Area closed. 1 March 2022 to 31 January 2023
- Planned burn notification - Mapleton National Park 2 June to 1 July 2022