Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Things to do
Bush camping is permitted at Grimston Point only. Pit toilets and picnic tables are provided but visitors should be totally self-sufficient. Camping permits are required and fees apply.
- Find out more about camping in Dryander National Park.
- Book your campsite online.
- If you cannot book online, see camping bookings for other options.
- See more general information about camping in national parks.
Relax and enjoy nature in this peaceful coastal retreat. Check with the Great Barrier Marine Park Authority for advice on activities permitted in the adjacent marine park waters.
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.