Things to do
Bush camping is permitted at Coconut Beach. No facilities are provided and you must be totally self-sufficient. Camping permits are required and fees apply.
- Find out more about camping in Cape Upstart National Park.
- Book your campsite online.
- If you cannot book online, see camping bookings for other options.
- See more general information about camping in national parks.
This is a low-key park for self-sufficient visitors. Check with the Great Barrier Marine Park Authority for advice on activities permitted in the adjacent marine park waters.
Snake trail walk—300 m return (10 minutes) Grade: Easy
This easy walk runs alongside a salt pan and is accessible from Guthalungra.
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.