Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Things to do
Bush camping is permitted at Coconut Beach. No facilities are provided and you must be totally self-sufficient. Camping permits are required and fees apply.
- Find out more about camping in Cape Upstart National Park.
- Book your campsite online.
- If you cannot book online, see camping bookings for other options.
- See more general information about camping in national parks.
This is a low-key park for self-sufficient visitors. Check with the Great Barrier Marine Park Authority for advice on activities permitted in the adjacent marine park waters.
Snake trail walk—300 m return (10 minutes) Grade: Easy
This easy walk runs alongside a salt pan and is accessible from Guthalungra.
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.