Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Palmerston, renowned for lush rainforest, scenic views, steep gorges and cascading waterfalls, offers opportunities for picnicking, camping and bushwalking in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area.
115km south-west of Cairns.
The Ma:Mu Aboriginal Traditional Owners welcome you to their country and ask that you visit respectively.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Caravan, camper trailer, campervan sites
- World Heritage