Goldsborough Valley Bora Ground camping area
Goldsborough Valley camping area features a shady camping area adjacent to the Mulgrave River with fire ring and toilet facilities.
- Conventional vehicle
Camping area facilities
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Toilets (flush)
- Tent camping
- Short walk to tent
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Camping area features: shady camping area adjacent to the Mulgrave River with fire ring and toilet facilities.
- Location: past the day-use area, over the causeway.
- Map: Goldsborough Valley map
- Access: the camping area can be reached by conventional vehicle with care. It is necessary to park vehicles in one of the parking areas and walk a short distance to camp.
- Number of sites: a large open area that can accommodate five groups. Vegetated alcoves provide some separation between some sites
- Camp site surface: grass and dirt.
- Facilities: flush and composting toilets and individual fire rings.
- Open fires: allowed (except when fire bans or restrictions apply) in fire rings only. Firewood is not provided and must not be collected from the park. Fuel stoves are recommended.
- Generators: not permitted.
- Temporary road closure: Goldsborough Valley road, within Wooroonooran National Park, affecting Goldsborough Valley camping and day use area and part of Goldfield trail 31 January to 9 February 2023
- Temporary closure: Wajil walk (Kearneys Falls walking track), Goldsborough Valley section, Wooroonooran National Park 19 August 2021 to 29 June 2023
- Camping area water supply update: Goldsborough Valley section, Wooroonooran National Park 2 December 2021 to 28 November 2023