Goldsborough Valley’s lush lowland rainforest and the picturesque Mulgrave River offer opportunities for canoeing, mountain biking, walking and camping in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area.
46km south-west of Cairns.
The Dulabed Malanbarra Yidinji Aboriginal people welcome you to their country. Goldsborough Valley is important to the Traditional Owners. They ask that you respect this special place.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Park office
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campervan camping
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Temporary closure: Wajil walk (Kearneys Falls walking track), Goldsborough Valley section, Wooroonooran National Park 19 August 2021 to 31 January 2022
- Information hut temporarily unavailable: Goldfield trail, Wooroonooran National Park 23 December 2021 to 25 February 2022
- Camping area water supply update: Goldsborough Valley section, Wooroonooran National Park 2 December 2021 to 30 November 2022