Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Goldsborough Valley’s lush lowland rainforest and the picturesque Mulgrave River offer opportunities for canoeing, mountain biking, walking and camping in the Wet Tropics World Heritage Area.
46 km south-west of Cairns.
The Dulabed Malanbarra Yidinji Aboriginal people welcome you to their country. Goldsborough Valley is important to the Traditional Owners. They ask that you respect this special place.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Park office
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Caravan, camper trailer, campervan sites
- Temporary closure: Kearneys Falls walking track, Goldsborough Valley, Wooroonooran National Park 16 August 2019 to 27 August 2020
- Temporary closure: Goldsborough Valley camping and day-use area, Wooroonooran National Park 6–16 July 2020