About the Whitsunday Ngaro Sea Trail
- Whitsunday Cairn, Dugong-Sawmill and Whitsunday Peak tracks map
- Whitsunday Island track map
- South Molle Island map
- Whitsunday Journey Guide
Lofty peaks, sandy beaches, secluded forests and azure waters create an unforgettable backdrop to the Whitsunday Ngaro Sea Trail.
- For a challenging walk, climb Whitsunday Peak and enjoy spectacular 360 degree views over the Whitsunday islands and mainland.
- Gain an insight into Ngaro life and culture at Ngaro Cultural Site in Nara Inlet.
- Choose a leisurely walk to Chance Bay or stretch out across South Molle Island’s 11.5km track network.
- The Whitsunday Ngaro Sea Trail has something for everyone.
Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
ph 1800 990 177
Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
Shingley Drive, Able Point Marina
AIRLIE BEACH QLD 4802
ph (07) 4946 7003
Volunteer Marine Rescue Whitsunday
PO Box 298 CANNONVALE QLD 4802
ph (07) 4948 0994
fax (07) 4946 5200
Monitors marine VHF channels 16, 22, 81 and 82 and HF channel 2524
In an emergency phone (07) 4946 7207.
For tourism information for all regions in Queensland see Queensland Holidays.
- Ngaro track construction 27 July 2023 to 1 July 2024