Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Open eucalypt forest with Moreton Bay ash and blue gum trees and a grassy understorey are features of the park. Tall blue gums line the steep banks of the Burnett River and basalt outcrops dot the park.
Tolderodden Conservation Park is located in the Upper Burnett Region, 256km from Maryborough and 6km from Eidsvold.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Caravan, camper trailer, campervan sites