Within an hour's drive of Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Tamborine National Park offers glimpses of the Pacific Ocean and Gold Coast skyline to the east and national parks of the Scenic Rim to the west.
About 80km south of Brisbane, in the Gold Coast hinterland
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Photo credit: Bluedog Photography © Queensland Government
- Photo credit: Maxime Coquard © Queensland Government
Highlights and announcements
Calling nature enthusiasts of all ages! If you’re looking for nature therapy the whole family can enjoy, there’s no better place than Queensland’s biggest playground—Queensland National Parks!
South-East Queensland is the cradle of Queensland National Parks. So let’s take a tour of 4 of our earliest parks to learn the fascinating stories behind their creation and find out how to best enjoy them today.
When it comes to bushwalking with your ‘besties’ (friends or family), in Queensland National Parks near Brisbane, you’re truly spoilt for choice!
Queensland National Parks in the Gold Coast hinterland offer bushwalks where you can refresh in cool mountain air, immerse your senses in lush green forests and feast your eyes on breathtaking scenery.
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.