Spectacular waterfalls, lush rainforest, ancient trees, impressive views, exceptional ecological importance and natural beauty makes Springbrook an outstanding place to visit. Springbrook National Park is part of the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area, one of Queensland’s five World Heritage properties and part of the World Heritage Family.
About 100km south of Brisbane.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Information centre
- Park office
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campervan camping
- World Heritage
Highlights and announcements
Discover the beauty and diversity of Springbrook National Park through the virtual ranger guided tours. Get up close and personal with some of the park’s unique animals through the Augmented Reality experiences. It’s like having a personal ranger in the palm of your hand.
How does a ‘sleepover’ in Jurassic Park (minus the scary dinosaurs) sound?
There’s no need to feel like you’re stuck in the city with nowhere to go this weekend!
Calling nature enthusiasts of all ages! If you’re looking for nature therapy the whole family can enjoy, there’s no better place than Queensland’s biggest playground—Queensland National Parks!
Queensland National Parks in the Gold Coast hinterland offer bushwalks where you can refresh in cool mountain air, immerse your senses in lush green forests and feast your eyes on breathtaking scenery.
- Track closure - Purling Brook Falls circuit including Springbrook section of the 'Great Walk' track 27 September 2022 to 31 March 2023
- Planned upgrade to the Natural Bridge visitor precinct 1 January to 31 March 2023
- If it's flooded, forget it - even on our tracks and trails. 23 September 2022 to 31 March 2023