Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
This easily accessible camping area and day-use area is situated within tranquil rainforest, on the western border of Barron Gorge National Park.
Forty-two kilometres north-west of Cairns in North Queensland.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- No rubbish bins
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Caravan, camper trailer, campervan sites
- Roadworks on Smiths Track Road: Speewah Conservation Park 23 June to 21 August 2020