Located within a 20 minute drive from Brisbane’s CBD, this conservation park is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Enjoy a peaceful picnic, or take a walk among the ironbark trees.
About 20km north-west of Brisbane’s city centre (CBD).
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Firewood supplied
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- No camping
- Trail bikes prohibited
- Dogs permitted (on leash)
Highlights and announcements
There’s no need to feel like you’re stuck in the city with nowhere to go this weekend!
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.