Camping in Murray Falls
Campers must obtain an e-camping permit and pay their camping fees before arriving at the camping area. Book your camp site:
- at an over-the-counter booking office
- by telephoning 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Mobile phone charges may apply.
There is one large, open camping area at Murray Falls. Camping permits are required and fees apply. A camping tag with your booking number must be displayed at your campsite.
Advance bookings are recommended for holiday periods.
Camping is only permitted in the grassy, open forest area, identified on the map . This area is bounded by the rainforest and the river.
Murray Falls camping area features a large, open, grassy camping area with shady trees.
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campfires allowed
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- No picnic tables
- No wheelchair access
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- No dogs permitted
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.