Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Rainforest-clad mountains meet tropical lowlands in the scenic foothills of the Kirrama Range. The clear waters of the Murray River cascade over boulders into rock pools in this picturesque spot.
41km north-west of Cardwell or 36km south-west of Tully
The Traditional Owners, the Girramay Aboriginal people, welcome you to their country, a land of waterfalls and lush tropical vegetation.
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Motor home camping
- World Heritage
- Wet season safety information: significant stream rises, Murray Falls, Girramay National Park 4 January to 1 March 2021
- Stinging tree safety advice: Murray Falls, Girramay National Park 24 December 2020 to 29 January 2021