Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Maps and resources
Moreton Bay Marine Park Zoning Plan related resources
- User guide maps
- Designated areas
- Zoning and key designated areas
- Go slow areas
- Amity Banks Map Update for Go Slow Areas
- Habitat map with marine national park (green) zones
Historical information sheets
Artificial reefs related resources
- Moreton Bay Marine Parks artificial reefs locality map
- East Coochie Artificial Reef map
- Harry Atkinson Artificial Reef map
- North Moreton Artificial Reef map
- South Stradbroke Artificial Reef map
- West Peel Artificial Reef map
- Wild Banks Artificial Reef map
Special activity notices—prohibited and restricted activities
- East Coochie Artificial Reef special activity notice
- Harry Atkinson Artificial Reef special activity notice one
- Harry Atkinson Artificial Reef special activity notice two
- North Moreton Artificial Reef special activity notice
- South Stradbroke Artificial Reef special activity notice
- West Peel Artificial Reef special activity notice
- Wild Banks Artificial Reef special activity notice
Monitoring related resources
Wildlife related resources
Habitat and species historical information sheets
- How to use your GPS for marine park zoning
- Go slow for those below video
- Whale watching guidelines video
- Moreton Bay artificial reefs
Best practice videos
The maps contained on this page are not to be used for navigation. For navigation, refer to official nautical charts published by maritime agencies.
While every care is taken to ensure the accuracy of these products, the Department of Environment and Science makes no representations or warranties about their accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose.
The Department of Environment and Science disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages (including indirect or consequential damage) and costs which might be incurred as a result of these maps and documents being inaccurate or incomplete in any way and for any reason.
Please note the Marine Parks (Moreton Bay) Zoning Plan 2019 came into effect on 1 September 2019. The remade zoning plan replaces the Marine Parks (Moreton Bay) Zoning Plan 2008 with no changes to the location of zones and designated areas. You may still make use of the resources available below, as they remain applicable. Many of the resources available on this page refer to the 2008 Zoning Plan and a process is underway to update references to the 2019 Zoning Plan.
† Requires an appropriate media player
- Changes to Rous Channel and Amity Bank, Go Slow Zone. 22 October 2020 to 22 October 2021