Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Visiting Moggill safely
Moggill Conservation Park is 22km west of central Brisbane on the outskirts of Pullenvale and Anstead.
There is a small car park beside Chalcot Road, which is north off Mount Crosby Road, and the shared trails can be accessed from this point.
There is no public transport to Moggill Conservation Park.
There is no access for wheelchairs.
- Stay on existing roads.
- Ensure you have drinking water, sturdy footwear and sun protection.
- Plan to complete your walk/ride well before dark.
- Reduce theft by removing valuables from your vehicle and taking them with you.
- Be aware that mobile phone reception can be unreliable in this area.
In an emergency
In case of accident, other emergency or for reporting a bushfire or acts of arson, please:
- Call Triple Zero (000).
- Advise the location and nature of the emergency.
- Stay on the phone until you are told to hang up.
Mobile phone reception can be unreliable in this area.
The closest hospital is Brisbane and Ipswich.
For more information, please read the guidelines on safety in parks and forests.
Essentials to bring
- Bring adequate drinking water, a first-aid kit, insect repellent and a mobile phone.
- For walking, wear suitable shoes, sunscreen, a hat and long-sleeved shirt.
- Bring a camera and binoculars for viewing wildlife.
The park is open 24 hours a day but for safety reasons please, visit in daylight hours only.
Permits and fees
Horses and bicycles may be ridden on management roads in this park. A special permit is not required unless it is a commercial activity, an organised event activity or competitive event. Camping is not permitted in Moggill Conservation Park.
Dogs are allowed but must be restrained on a leash at all times.
Climate and weather
Brisbane enjoys a mild, subtropical climate. The average daily temperature range in Brisbane city is 22°C to 30°C in summer and 12°C to 22°C in winter. For more information see the tourism information links.
Fuel and supplies
Fuel and supplies are available at nearby suburbs and throughout Brisbane.
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.