Experience the diverse landscape of Main Range Conservation Park, nestled quietly in the valley of two ranges. Explore trails to high places and discover the remnants of European settlement.
About 40km south of Gatton and 130km southwest of Brisbane.
The Yuggera and Ugarapul People have been connected to this landscape for thousands of years. The Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service acknowledges their culture and customs and asks that you treat the area with care and respect.
- Conventional vehicle
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- European history
- Information shelter
- No rubbish bins
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campervan camping
- Trail bikes prohibited
- Former Glen Rock State Forest renamed Main Range Conservation Park 18 July to 31 October 2023