Camping in Lake Broadwater
Lake Broadwater has two camping areas: Lake Broadwater and Wilga Bush.
Both camping areas are managed by the Western Downs Regional Council.
Camping permits are required and fees apply. Permits must be obtained before setting up camp.
For any enquiries about camping at either of the two camping areas, contact the Western Downs Regional Council by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 1300 268 624 (07 4679 4000 for interstate callers).
- The maximum length of stay is 21 nights.
- Light fires only in fireplaces provided or use a fuel stove.
- Firewood must not be collected from the park.
- Supervise children closely—especially near the lake.
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.