Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Inskip Peninsula camping area
Inskip Peninsula camping areas are located in open ocean beaches and sheltered estuary shores 15 minutes drive from Rainbow Beach.
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Toilets (non-flush)
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Motor home camping
- Tent camping beside car
- Short walk to tent
- Scenic drive
- Cultural and historic sites
- Dogs permitted (on leash)
More information is available at: