Camping in Imbil
Imbil State Forest’s Charlie Moreland camping area, on Sunday Creek Road, is accessible by conventional two-wheel-drive vehicles.
Camping permits are required and fees apply. A camping tag with your booking number must be displayed at your camp site.
- Take all your rubbish away with you for appropriate disposal. Rubbish bins are not provided in Imbil State Forest. Be considerate of local communities by taking your rubbish to a waste disposal facility on your route, or home. The closest facility is Kenilworth Transfer Station.
- Domestic animals, including dogs and horses, are not permitted in the camping area.
- Horses are only permitted on shared trails and roads in Imbil State Forest, and in the large, enclosed paddock provided adjacent to the Charlie Moreland camping area.
Read more about staying safe and looking after the park.
Pitch your tent and do as much or as little as you choose at this scenic camp beside Little Yabba Creek.
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campfires allowed
- No showers
- No barbecue
- No picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- No generators allowed
- No dogs permitted
- Mt Allan fire tower closed to climbing 30 November 2022 to 31 May 2023