About the Mackay Highlands Great Walk
- Impressive natural areas, including Eungella and Homevale national parks, and Crediton State Forest.
- Rugged mountainous terrain and stunning scenery—dense rainforest, deep gorges, steep escarpments and tranquil farming communities.
- A nature lover's paradise in Eungella National Park with 860 plant species and a great variety of wildlife.
- An insight into the area's history of forestry and cattle farming.
- Walks to suit everyone. Take a family stroll or a half-day walking challenge. Stay longer to complete the total 56km walk (3–5 days).
Tourism information links
For information about activities, tours and accommodation in this region, visit:www.mackayregion.com
For tourism information for all regions in Queensland see Queensland Holidays.
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.