Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Follow footsteps from the past and discover the magic of walking on an ancient volcano, through the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area’s rainforests, and feel the landscapes’ spirit.
About 110km or a 2hr drive south of Brisbane.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Information centre
- Park office
- Picnic tables
- Telephone (pay phone)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Caravan, camper trailer, campervan sites
- World Heritage
- Binna Burra walking tracks partial closure 7 September 2019 to 2 November 2020
- O'Reilly's Campground open - Lamington National Park 18 September to 31 December 2020