Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Follow footsteps from the past and discover the magic of walking on an ancient volcano, through the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area’s rainforests, and feel the landscapes’ spirit.
About 110km or a 2hr drive south of Brisbane.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Information centre
- Park office
- Picnic tables
- Telephone (pay phone)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- World Heritage
- Annual seasonal closure period for all Lamington bush camping areas 1 December 2020 to 31 January 2021
- Binna Burra walking tracks partial closure 7 September 2019 to 1 February 2021
- Fire prohibition 27 November to 2 December 2020
- O'Reilly's Campground open - Lamington National Park 18 September to 31 December 2020