Follow footsteps from the past and discover the magic of walking on an ancient volcano, through the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area’s rainforests, and feel the landscapes’ spirit.
About 110km or a 2hr drive south of Brisbane.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Information centre
- Park office
- Picnic tables
- Telephone (pay phone)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- World Heritage
- Binna Burra walking tracks partial closure. 8 March to 17 December 2021
- Gold Coast Hinterland Great Walk Partially Closed and Caves Circuit Detour 31 August 2020 to 17 December 2021
- Flood and Storm Damage - Lamington National Park- partially open 8 March to 1 October 2021