Follow footsteps from the past and discover the magic of walking on an ancient volcano, through the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area’s rainforests, and feel the landscapes’ spirit.
About 110km or a 2hr drive south of Brisbane.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Information centre
- Park office
- Picnic tables
- Telephone (pay phone)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- World Heritage
- Annual closure period for all Lamington bush camping areas 1 December 2022 to 31 January 2023
- Track closure - Purling Brook Falls circuit including Springbrook section of the 'Great Walk' track 27 September 2022 to 3 February 2023
- If it's flooded, forget it - even on our tracks and trails. 23 September 2022 to 31 March 2023