Wallaman Falls camping area
Wallaman Falls camping area features a pleasant camping area set in open woodland adjacent to Stony Creek.
- Conventional vehicle
Camping area facilities
- Wood-fired barbecue (BYO wood)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables
- Toilets (non-flush)
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Cold showers
- Short walk to tent
Camping area features: pleasant, camping area set in open woodland adjacent to Stony Creek.
Location: from the entrance to the park, follow the dirt road straight ahead to the camping area.
- The camping area can be reached by conventional vehicle.
- If camping in a tent, there is a grassy area surrounded by bollards. You will need to park a short distance from your camp site.
- If camping in a camper van, camper trailer or small motor home, there are several suitable parking spaces outside the grassy area.
Number of sites: two open areas without separately defined sites.
Camp sites are suitable for: tent camping, walk-in camping, camper trailers, campervans, motorhomes (small) and large groups.
Camp site surface: grass.
Facilities: composting toilets, cold water shower, picnic tables, and wood-fire barbecues.
Open fires: allowed (except when fire bans apply) in existing fire rings only. Do not collect firewood in the national park.
Generators: not permitted.
Essentials to bring: drinking water, rubbish bags, insect repellent. Read more about before you visit.
Mobile phone coverage: not available. A public phone is available at the camping area.