Camping in Girramay National Park
Campers must obtain an e-camping permit and pay their camping fees before arriving at the camping area. Book your camp site:
- at an over-the-counter booking office
- by telephoning 13 QGOV (13 74 68). Mobile phone charges may apply.
There is one large, open camping area at Murray Falls. Camping permits are required and fees apply. A camping tag with your booking number must be displayed at your camp site.
Advance bookings are recommended for holiday periods.
Camping is only permitted in the grassy, open forest area, identified on the map . This area is bounded by the rainforest and the river.
Read more about staying safe and looking after the park.
Murray Falls camping area features a large, open, grassy camping area with shady trees. At night, fall asleep to the roar of the falls.
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campfires allowed
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Picnic tables
- No wheelchair access
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- No dogs permitted
- Wet season safety information: significant stream rises, Murray Falls, Girramay National Park 1 November 2022 to 6 April 2023