Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Girramay National Park has two accessible sections—Edmund Kennedy and Murray Falls. The wetlands, mangroves and coastal environments of Edmund Kennedy provide visitors with opportunities for birdwatching, a picnic by the sea or a walk to the beach. The clear waters of the Murray River cascade over boulders into rock pools in the picturesque camping and picnic spot of Murray Falls.
The Traditional Owners, the Girramay Aboriginal people, welcome you to their country, a land of waterfalls and lush tropical vegetation.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Caravan, camper trailer, campervan sites
- World Heritage
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.