Granite outcrops, open eucalypt woodland and clear, flowing streams are the striking features of these parks and this reserve.
53km from Cairns via the Kuranda Range
The Aboriginal Traditional Owners have a long-standing and continuous connection with these parks. They welcome you to their country and ask that you respect this special place.
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- World Heritage
- Photo credit: © Tourism and Events Queensland
- Photo credit: Robert Ashdown © Queensland Government
- Photo credit: Paul Curtis © Queensland Government
Highlights and announcements
Want to take leg day to the next level? Sometimes you just have to say, ‘what the heck, let’s do it’. Queensland National Parks, particularly those in the north, offer some gnarly mountain bike trails…