David Fleay Wildlife Park open 9am to 4pm, seven days a week
Our wildlife and Park Rangers look forward to welcoming you to the park. As part of our COVID-safe plan, we have implemented some changes:
- All entry must be pre-booked online to guarantee admission.
- Social distancing measures are in place and the outdoor environment provides visitors a safe haven; however, we also increased the number of hand sanitisation stations available.
- Signage and floor/ground markings will help you on your adventure around the park – remember clockwise is COVID-wise!
- Enhanced cleaning, particularly in our high contact areas, bathrooms and food service areas is in place.
- We are constantly changing our daily shows to maximise visitor and wildlife engagement therefore please ensure your check with our Admission staff on arrival to receive an updated schedule.
- Why not enjoy a relaxing lunch on our deck listening to the local wildlife Choir….you may even enjoy a visitor from our Ranger and wildlife Ambassador team.
- The park is a cashless site (with exception of the café) and no cash will be accepted for admission or retail purchases.
Remember, if you’re feeling unwell or displaying flu like symptoms, please rest up at home and visit when you’re better. Management reserve the right of refusal for entry and service to customers that don’t adhere to COVID-safe requirements.
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.