Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
David Fleay Wildlife Park open 9am to 4pm, seven days a week
Our wildlife and Park Rangers look forward to welcoming you to the park. As part of our COVID-safe plan, we have implemented some changes:
- All entry must be pre-booked online to guarantee admission.
- Annual pass holders must also book online however, are not charged further fees. Your 8-digit pass number is required when booking.
- Social distancing measures are in place and the outdoor environment provides visitors a safe haven; however, we also increased the number of hand sanitisation stations available.
- Signage and floor/ground markings will help you on your adventure around the park – remember clockwise is COVID-wise!
- Enhanced cleaning, particularly in our high contact areas, bathrooms and food service areas is in place.
- Our normal daily show schedule has changed – we now have more ‘pop-up’ creature feature presentations delivered by our knowledgeable Park Rangers and three mini-shows within our beautiful Amphitheatre. Check details when entering.
- Fleay’s Café is open to visitors. If you are only using the dine-in café facilities you will be required to provide your contact details for tracing.
- Contactless payments are strongly encouraged.
Remember, if you’re feeling unwell or displaying flu like symptoms, please rest up at home and visit when you’re better. Management reserve the right of refusal for entry and service to customers that don’t adhere to COVID-safe requirements.
- Tallebudgera Creek Conservation Park closed for through walks 10 December 2019 to 28 August 2020