David Fleay Wildlife Park open 9am to 4pm, seven days a week
Our wildlife and Park Rangers look forward to welcoming you to the park. As part of our COVID-safe plan, we have implemented some changes:
- All entry must be pre-booked online to guarantee admission.
- Annual pass holders must also book online however, are not charged further fees. Your 8-digit pass number is required when booking.
- Social distancing measures are in place and the outdoor environment provides visitors a safe haven; however, we also increased the number of hand sanitisation stations available.
- Signage and floor/ground markings will help you on your adventure around the park – remember clockwise is COVID-wise!
- Enhanced cleaning, particularly in our high contact areas, bathrooms and food service areas is in place.
- Our normal daily show schedule (as per park brochure) has changed! With the latest COVID requirements we have been able to recommence our popular ‘Creatures of the Night Show’ in the Nalu Stage at a new time of 10:00am daily. Within our beautiful outdoor Amphitheatre you can enjoy three presentations including our 11:00am Water Birds; 12:30pm Dr Fleay’s Legacy and the Fleay’s in Flight show at 1:30pm. The day closes with an up close and person Ranger chat at our Koala exhibit at 3:15pm.
- Fleay’s Café is currently closed for renovation and we only have a minimal selection of cold drinks and snacks for purchase. Why not pack a picnic for the family to enjoy in our beautiful park surrounds.
- Contactless payments are strongly encouraged.
Remember, if you’re feeling unwell or displaying flu like symptoms, please rest up at home and visit when you’re better. Management reserve the right of refusal for entry and service to customers that don’t adhere to COVID-safe requirements.