Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Get away from it all in a visit to this peaceful park with its rainforest-clad hills, secluded beaches and panoramic outlooks over the scenic Whitsunday area.
Approximately 30km east of Proserpine
Wadda-moolie (welcome). Welcome to our Country—the Conway Ranges. We ask that you respect our beautiful and significant places and join us in caring for our Country—a place for us all to treasure and enjoy, for now and for our future generations.
On behalf of the Birri-Gubba Nation, and the Gia and Ngaro Elders and Traditional Owners, bindi-you-ninda (thank you).
- Information centre
- Park office
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Swamp Bay camping area, facilities advice 28 August to 31 December 2020
- Conway National Park Kingfisher walking track closed 21 September to 30 October 2020
- Conway NP day use area toilet block temporarily closed 21 September to 30 October 2020
- Smoke from Conway National Park 24 August to 30 September 2020