Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Get away from it all in a visit to this peaceful park with its rainforest-clad hills, secluded beaches and panoramic outlooks over the scenic Whitsunday area.
Approximately 30km east of Proserpine
Wadda-moolie (welcome). Welcome to our Country—the Conway Ranges. We ask that you respect our beautiful and significant places and join us in caring for our Country—a place for us all to treasure and enjoy, for now and for our future generations.
On behalf of the Birri-Gubba Nation, and the Gia and Ngaro Elders and Traditional Owners, bindi-you-ninda (thank you).
- Information centre
- Park office
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Tent camping
- Conway National Park Kingfisher walking track closed 21 September 2020 to 30 June 2021
- Swamp Bay camping area, facilities advice 28 August to 31 December 2020
- Dryander National Park, Conway National Park, Conway Circuit and Cape Upstart National Park prohibition on lighting fires in the open 24 November to 1 December 2020
- Conway National Park and Dryander National Park feral animal management program 16 November to 25 December 2020
- Conway National Park, Dryander National Park, Dryander State Forest and Dryander Forest Reserve Feral Animal Management Program 16 November 2020 to 16 November 2021