Park is closed
Things to do
Go birdwatching, explore the park on foot. There are no formal walking tracks in this section of the park.
Pleasant bush camping areas are available at Bunbuncundoo Springs.
Camping permits are required and fees apply. A tag with your booking number must be displayed at your camp site.
- Find out more about camping in Ka Ka Mundi.
- Book online. There is no longer any onsite self-registration available.
- If you cannot book online, see camping bookings for other options.
There is a range of holiday accommodation in and around Springsure, Tambo and Rolleston.
For more information see the tourism information links.
- Ka Ka Mundi Section is temporarily closed. 9–20 May 2022
- Planned burn — Ka Ka Mundi and Salvator Rosa sections 18–20 May 2022