Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Red Rock (trailer/tent) camping area
Red Rock camping area is an open grassy area surrounded by pine forest plantation.
- Conventional vehicle
- Trail bike
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Toilets (non-flush)
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Motor home camping
- Tent camping beside car
- Dogs permitted (on leash)
More information may be available at Red Rock (tent site) camping area
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.