Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
Outstanding coastal scenery, massive sand dunes, rugged pinnacles and remote camping opportunities are highlights of a visit to Byfield National Park and Byfield Conservation Park.
Picturesque recreation areas surrounded by rainforest-edged creeks, rugged mountains, pine plantations and ancient cycads are highlights of a visit to Byfield State Forest.
Approximately 70km north-east of Rockhampton
Mayimbagu Darumbul nunthi.
Traditional Owners—the Darumbal people—welcome you to their country and ask that you respect and enjoy Byfield National Park, Byfield Conservation Park and Byfield State Forest.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Caravan, camper trailer, campervan sites
- Trail bike riding
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.