Camping in Broadwater, Abergowrie
Broadwater camping area, in Abergowrie State Forest, provides a large, open, grassy setting surrounded by tall, open eucalypt forests.
Camping permits are required and fees apply. A tag with your booking number must be displayed at your camp site.
- Fires are only permitted in the fire rings provided. Campers must bring their own firewood and must not collect it from Abergowrie State forest.
- Generators are permitted between 9am and 12pm (midday). Generators must only be operated at less than 65dB(A), when measured 7m from the generator.
- Domestic animals are not allowed in Abergowrie State Forest.
Camp in this broad grassy camping area surrounded by eucalypt forest, and spend your days walking, swimming, canoeing and relaxing.
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campfires allowed
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Picnic tables
- No wheelchair access
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- No dogs permitted
- 15 ton load limit for Canoe Creek bridge, Broadwater Forest Road, Abergowrie State Forest 29 August to 31 December 2023