Camping in Broadwater, Abergowrie
Broadwater camping area, in Abergowrie State Forest, provides a large, open, grassy setting surrounded by tall, open eucalypt forests.
Camping permits are required and fees apply. A tag with your booking number must be displayed at your camp site.
- Fires are only permitted in the fire rings provided. Campers must bring their own firewood and must not collect it from Abergowrie State forest.
- Generators are permitted between 9am and 12pm (midday). Generators must only be operated at less than 65dB(A), when measured 7m from the generator.
- Domestic animals are not allowed in Abergowrie State Forest.
Read more about staying safe and looking after the park.
Camp in this broad grassy camping area surrounded by eucalypt forest, and spend your days walking, swimming, canoeing and relaxing.
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campfires allowed
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Picnic tables
- No wheelchair access
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- No dogs permitted
- Wet season safety information: significant stream rises Broadwater, Abergowrie State Forest 28 October 2022 to 6 April 2023