Enjoy a picnic in the shade by the creek, a barbecue lunch and a family game in the Alligator Creek day-use area. Discover the riparian plants and animals on the Alligator Creek walk or take a refreshing dip in the clear cool water of Alligator Creek. Stay a while and soak up the sights, sounds and smells of this mountainous refuge.
Natural hazards at Alligator Creek, such as steep cliffs, slippery rocks and submerged objects, can lead to serious injury or death.
- Do not climb the cliff faces.
- Never jump or dive into the water.
- Remain behind lookout barriers at all times.
Important information: During and after rain, creek conditions can change and become very dangerous. Fast flowing, rapidly rising water can occur. To stay safe, do not enter the water. Please take note of all safety advice.
Enjoy a picnic or barbecue lunch with family and friends in this spacious day-use area situated in the cool mountainous refuge of Alligator Creek.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- No lookout
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.