Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
The emerald waters and lush vegetation of Lawn Hill Gorge form a beautiful oasis in the outback, attracting abundant wildlife and offering exceptional views, walks, canoeing and cultural sites.
By road, 207km north of the Barkly Highway and 100km west of Gregory Downs in North West Queensland.
The Waanyi Aboriginal people welcome you to their country and ask that you respect their special place.
- No campfires
- Park office
- Picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Caravan, camper trailer, campervan sites
- Photo credit: Tamara Vallance ©\; Queensland Government
- Photo credit: © courtesy of Outback Pics, Longreach
- Photo credit: © Queensland Government
- Photo credit: © Chris Whitelaw
- Photo credit: Mark Nemeth ©\; Queensland Government
- Photo credit: © Fiona O'Grady
- Photo credit: Sarah Jess ©\; Queensland Government
- Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park camping areas temporarily closed 3 April to 31 July 2020