Munall camping area
The camping area features a quiet and shady bush setting close to walking tracks on a dirt surface.
Camping area facilities
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Toilets (non-flush)
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Tent camping beside car
- Cultural and historic sites
Camping area features: Quiet and shady bush setting close to walking tracks.
Location: 8km beyond Yaddamen Dhina.
Access: 4WD is recommended. The park’s steep and winding unsealed roads are not suitable for heavy trailers and caravans.
Number of sites: 16 numbered sites. Maximum of 6 people per site.
Camp sites are suitable for: tent camping beside your vehicle and camper trailers. Camp sites 1, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 12 are suitable for tent camping only.
Camp site surface: Dirt.
Facilities: toilets (non-flush) wheelchair access (may require assistance), log seats, individual fire rings.
Open fires: Allowed only in QPWS-provided fire rings (except when fire prohibitions or fire bans are in place).
Generators: Not permitted.
Essentials to bring: Drinking water, rubbish bags, insect repellent, clean, untreated firewood such as milled off-cuts (often available at Dingo) and sufficient fuel for your vehicle.
Mobile phone coverage: Unavailable at the camping area. Variable coverage at Yaddamen Dhina lookout. Consider taking a satellite phone.
- Temporary closure - 4WD Loop Road 23 November to 6 December 2023
- Roadworks - main tableland road and Gudda gumoo (Rainbow Falls) access track 30 November to 15 December 2023
- Drive safely to road conditions 4 January 2023 to 31 January 2024