The camping area features a quiet and shady bush setting close to walking tracks on a dirt surface.
- Conventional vehicle
- Trail bike
Camping area facilities
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Toilets (non-flush)
- Tent camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Motor home camping
- Tent camping beside car
- Cultural and historic sites
Location: 8 km beyond the park entrance shelter.
Access: Most of the park is accessible to 2WD vehicles, but 4WD vehicles are required for the Loop Road.
- The park's roads are steep and winding.
- Roads are not suitable for heavy trailers and caravans.
- Loop Road may be closed in wet weather.
- Always check Park alerts before heading off.
Number of sites: 16 numbered sites. Maximum of 6 people per site.
Camp sites are suitable for: tent camping beside your car, (small) motor homes and vans. Sites 1, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 12 are suitable for tent camping only.
Camp site surface: Dirt.
Facilities: Composting toilets, log seats, individual fire rings.
Open fires: Allowed only in QPWS-provided fire rings, except when fire prohibitions or fire bans are in place).
Generators: Not permitted.
Essentials to bring: Drinking water, rubbish bags, insect repellent, clean, untreated firewood such as mill off-cuts (often available at Dingo).
Also see: before you visit for more details.
Mobile phone coverage: Unavailable at campground. Some coverage at Yaddamen Dhina lookout.