Camping in Blackdown Tableland
Located 8km from Yaddamen Dhina via an unsealed road, Munall camping area is set in a quiet and shady forest in the heart of Blackdown Tableland National Park.
- Camping permits are required and fees apply. A tag with your booking number must be displayed at your camp site.
All booking for camp sites must be made prior to visiting the park and well in advance during the Queensland school holidays, public holidays and the peak season (April to October).
A 4WD vehicle is recommended to reach Munall camping area. Access is not suitable for caravans and heavy trailers.
Camp fires are only allowed in QPWS-provided fire rings (except when fire prohibitions or fire bans are in place).
The camping area features a quiet and shady bush setting close to walking tracks on a dirt surface.
- Tent camping
- No caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campfires prohibited
- No showers
- No barbecue
- No picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- No generators allowed
- No dogs permitted
- Temporary fire prohibition in camping areas 21–28 September 2023
- Temporary closure of Blackdown Tableland National Park due to bushfire 12–25 September 2023
- Drive safely to road conditions 4 January 2023 to 31 January 2024