Camping in Blackdown Tableland
Blackdown's only camping area is 8km from the park entrance at Munall campground.
- Camping permits are required and fees apply.
- No self registration available.
- Bookings are essential.
- A tag with your booking number must be displayed at your camp site.
Munall campground can be reached by conventional vehicle, but access is not suitable for caravans and heavy trailers.
The camping area features a quiet and shady bush setting close to walking tracks on a dirt surface.
- Tent camping
- No caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campfires allowed
- No showers
- No barbecue
- No picnic tables
- Wheelchair access (may require assistance)
- No generators allowed
- No dogs permitted
- Temporary closure of 4WD Loop Road due to dangerous conditions 9 December 2021 to 31 January 2022
- Potential for impacts to access road into Blackdown Tableland National Park 25 November 2021 to 28 February 2022