The scenic Auburn River flows through a steep-sided gorge, tumbling over massive, water-sculpted, salmon-coloured granite boulders. The gorge and river are the park’s most striking landscape features. The park protects a western hardwood forest, now uncommon in the area, and provides habitat for many plants and animals.
About 255km west of Maryborough or 40km south-west of Mundubbera.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Tent camping
- Caravan camping
- Camper trailer camping
- Campervan camping
- Motor home camping
- There are currently no park alerts for this park.