Latest COVID-19 impacts—Qld national parks, state forests and recreation areas. Check the latest information and updates.
The scenic Auburn River flows through a steep-sided gorge, tumbling over massive, water-sculpted, salmon-coloured granite boulders. The gorge and river are the park’s most striking landscape features. The park protects a western hardwood forest, now uncommon in the area, and provides habitat for many plants and animals.
About 255km west of Maryborough or 40km south-west of Mundubbera.
- Barbecue (wood/fuel/coin)
- Campfires allowed (conditions apply)
- Generators allowed (conditions apply)
- Picnic tables (some sheltered)
- Caravan, camper trailer, campervan sites