Booloumba Creek Road partial closure
- 31 May to 16 June 2023
- 23 May 2023 2:20pm
This alert applies to the following parks:
- Conondale Range Great WalkBrisbane; Sunshine Coast
- Conondale National ParkBrisbane; Sunshine Coast
Planned upgrade to Bundaroo bridge on Booloumba Creek Road.
Pending favourable weather conditions, a planned upgrade to the Bundaroo bridge approaches will commence from 31 May 2023 to 16 June 2023.
As a result, the following areas are temporarily closed:
- Booloumba Creek Road on the far side of Booloumba Falls.
- Funnels Hut Road
- Peters Creek walking track
Observe all signage, barriers and directions from rangers, and do not enter closed areas.
All permits for closed areas are suspended for the duration of the closure.Commercial tour operators and other permit or agreement holders are not permitted to enter closed areas.
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.
- Camping bookings
- Book online at www.qld.gov.au/camping