Main Range National Park - restricted access to Head Road and southern remote bush camps
- 16 January to 16 June 2023
- 16 January 2023 2:18pm
- 16 March 2023 8:22am
This alert applies to the following park:
- Main Range National ParkBrisbane; Southern Queensland Country
The Head Road over Teviot Range, managed by the Scenic Rim Regional Council, is currently closed until further notice, affecting access to sections of Main Range National Park.
Southern access to the following locations will be affected:
- Lizard South remote bush camp
- Mount Superbus - North Peak remote bush camp
- Mount Superbus - South Peak remote bush camp
Please see the Scenic Rim Regional Council website for more information on closures and alternate routes. Roads and Infrastructure – Scenic Rim Regional Council
Remote bush camps will remain open throughout this closure.
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.
- Camping bookings
- Book online at www.qld.gov.au/camping