Partial Closures - Araucaria Track
Closure status: A facility or feature within the park is closed
- Park or facility closure
- 28 September 2022 to 28 May 2023
- 28 September 2022 9:20am
- 27 February 2023 8:34am
This alert applies to the following park:
- Walkabout Creek Discovery CentreBrisbane
Due to severe weather events, conditions have changed for the Enoggera Reservoir and surrounding tracks
- The Araucaria Track is PARTIALLY CLOSED DUE TO FLOOD DAMAGE - please see the Information Centre staff for details;
- The Enoggera Reservoir is currently open for swimming and paddlecraft
- Reservoir Break multi-use trail is currently open, please exercise caution as trail conditions have changed sinced recent rain events;
- Please monitor park alerts on the department's website for updated information.
Please observe all signage, barriers and directions from rangers and do not enter closed areas.
Facilities will reopen when conditions are considered safe.
For further information please contact Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre on 3164 3600 or email@example.com
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.
- Camping bookings
- Book online at www.qld.gov.au/camping