Information Centre opening hours
- 20 September 2022 to 20 March 2023
- 20 September 2022 4:40pm
This alert applies to the following parks:
- Inskip Peninsula Recreation AreaSunshine Coast
- K'gari (Fraser Island), Great Sandy National ParkFraser Coast
- K'gari (Fraser Island) Great WalkFraser Coast
- Cooloola Great WalkSunshine Coast
- Cooloola Recreation Area, Great Sandy National ParkSunshine Coast
Visitors should be aware, the advertised opening hours of the QPWS Rainbow Beach and Great Sandy Information Centres' are subject to change, at short notice.
Vehicle access and camping permits can be obtained online at www.qld.gov.au/camping.
After booking online, pick up a blank camping tag and/or vehicle access permit from outside the building 24 hours a day and record your booking details for display on your tent and/or vehicle.
Free public Wi-Fi is also available at the Great Sandy Information Centre. Activate Wi-Fi on your device and select QldParks-Wi-Fi.
QPWS thanks you for your support and cooperation with this management change.
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.