Trail maintenance and upgrade works on recreation trails
Closure status: A facility or feature within the park is closed
- Park or facility closure
- 26 July to 17 August 2022
- 26 July 2022 4:09pm
- 29 July 2022 1:54pm
This alert applies to the following park:
- Daisy Hill Conservation ParkBrisbane
Rolling trail maintenance and upgrade works are underway in Daisy Hill Conservation Park.
Current trail status includes:
- Mountain bike trail 14 - Jumping Ant, will be temporarily closed whilst contractors undertake maintenance works from Monday the 1st of August. Estimated time to carry out works is one to two weeks (1 August - 12 August).
- Tree Discovery Walking Track is temporary closed for upgrades. Estimated time to complete works is one to two weeks (26 July - 9 August) .
- Mountain bike trail 12 - Glossy Black extension is now open and links into the existing Glossy Black trail opposite MTB trail 3 - Lace Monitor
All other existing mountain bike and walking trails remain open.
Please monitor park alerts on the department's website for updated information.
Please observe all signage, barriers and directions from rangers and do not enter closed areas.
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.
- 13 19 40