Main Range National Park - partial closure due to wet conditions
Closure status: A facility or feature within the park is closed
- Park or facility closure
- 13—24 May 2022
- 13 May 2022 9:35am
- 20 May 2022 10:50am
This alert applies to the following park:
- Main Range National ParkBrisbane; Southern Queensland Country
As a result of recent rainfall and subsequent wet conditions, some facilities of Main Range National Park remain closed.
- Manna Gum and Poplar Flat camping areas will operate under reduced capacity until Monday 23 May inclusive.
- Dalrymple circuit will remain closed until further notice.
- All other walking tracks are open, visitors are asked to use caution.
Cunninghams Gap and Spicers Gap sections
- Gap Creek Falls track will remain closed until further notice.
- All other walking tracks and the Spicers Gap camping area remain open, visitors are asked to use caution.
Queen Mary Falls section
Queen Mary Falls circuit will remain closed until further notice.
- All other walking tracks and the Queen Mary Falls day-use area will open from 3pm Friday 20 May.
The Scenic Rim Trail and camping areas will remain closed until further notice.
All remote camping areas of Main Range National Park will remain closed until Tuesday 24 May inclusive.
Please monitor park alerts on the department's website for updated information.
Please observe all signage, barriers and directions from rangers and do not enter closed areas.
Facilities will reopen when conditions are considered safe.
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.
- 13 19 40