Temporary closure: Jungaljungal walk, Danbulla National Park and State Forest
Closure status: A facility or feature within the park is closed
- Park or facility closure
- 14 June to 5 September 2021
- 14 June 2021 12:56pm
- 24 July 2021 1:58pm
This alert applies to the following park:
- Danbulla National Park and State ForestTropical North Queensland
Due to track redevelopment works, a large section of the Jungaljungal walk in Danbulla National Park and State Forest will be temporarily closed until 5 September 2021.
- This closure is inclusive of the section of the walk from the Kauri Creek day-use area and the two trailheads on Kauri Creek Road.
- The section of the walk from Kauri Creek camping area to Kauri Creek day-use area will remain open during this time.
- Plant and equipment will be operating in the area of the closure.
- Visitors are to heed all signage and directions from rangers.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
In an emergency situation, call 000.
For the latest information on fires in your area please contact QFES.
- 13 19 40